Benefits of auto insurance
Auto insurance policy includes more than just coverage for your vehicle. It also includes some added benefits some that are standard, some you can add that can help make your insurance experience as hassle-free as possible
Some of the benefits of auto car insurance have been discussed below
Accident Forgiveness: If you've been accident and violation free for 5 years no matter what insurance carrier you've been with, any auto company won’t leave your insurance raise your rates due to your first accident. If you qualify, you'll receive this benefit at no extra cost.
Vehicle Insurance Costs:
- Lifetime Repair Guarantee: If your car is in an accident covered under your policy, you can have it fixed at one of our approved repair shops and the repairs will be guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Roadside Assistance: If your vehicle ever breaks down, we won't leave you stranded. From a jump-start to a tow, our optional 24-Hour Roadside Assistance coverage will get you moving again - we'll even make the arrangements.
- Convenient Payment Options: Paying your bill should be quick and easy; whether over the phone, online or through our mobile app, there are a number of options at your disposal. Have your payments deducted automatically from your checking or savings account (Electronic Funds Transfer), pay by credit card, mail us a check – you decide.
Other automobile insurance benefits
Others include benefits ranging from limited reimbursement for transportation if you can't reach your destination because of a crash to paying for windshield repair. These items are included with most car insurance policies.
- Coverage also is extended to others who drive the insured car. For example, relatives who live with the insured and drive the insured's car, with or without permission, are covered. So are others who have permission to drive the car.
- Automobile insurance policyholders don't need to worry if they purchase a new vehicle and forget to notify their insurance company right away. Car insurance typically provides 30 days of coverage for newly acquired vehicles.
- The deductible for collision coverage is waived when the crash involves two cars insured by the same company.
- Payment for a chipped windshield that's repaired instead of replaced the deductible may also be waived.
- Payment up to a specified amount for wages lost during court testimony regarding a crash.
- Stereo equipment damaged in a crash may be covered up to a specified amount if the primary control unit is installed in areas specified by the insurance company.
- Payment for travel expenses up to a specified amount when a car is damaged or stolen.
- Insurance companies may have a waiting period before this benefit can be received.
- Coverage for personal effects damaged in a crash such as clothing and luggage, up to a specified amount.
- Bail bond premiums for traffic-related violations.
- Policyholders are advised to read their insurance policies or seek information from company representatives for specific amounts and terms of coverage’s.
Our website allows clients to be able to compare insurance rates from different insurers. We normally ask for information that includes some basic information about you, your vehicle, your driving record, and limited information about any other drivers you’d like to insure on your policy.Our website provides you with actual prices from different insurers and not estimates like some websites. These different prices will assist you decide which one is the most friendly for you. With this comparison service we help you save both time and money through finding all the information you require in one place.